Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
These are The Best churros I have ever eaten in my entire (fill in age) years of life. Best. Ever. I've made these about 5 times now and they have been an absolute hit every time. I definately reccomend these.
- In a medium saucepan combine butter and water and bring to a boil. Add the flour all at once and stir vigorously with a wooden spoon until dough forms.
- Continue to stir for about 30 seconds to a minute. Transfer into a large mixing bowl and add eggs one at a time waiting until each is well incorporated before adding the next (batter may look wet but continue mixing it normally looks like this).
- Transfer dough to a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip.
- Bring approximately 2 inches of oil to a boil.
- Pipe 5-6 inches of dough into the oil and let sit until golden brown on one side, turn over.
- Lay the fried churros onto a plate with a paper towel to cool.
- Make the cinnacoating:.
- 2 parts cinnamon/brown sugarand 1 part sugar.
These were so good!
I personally love chocolate, so I made up a choco-sauce to dip them in, it was fantastic! My sis said they tasted fine on their own though. Definate keeper, thanks!