These are The Best churros I have ever eaten in my entire (fill in age) years of life. Best. Ever. I've made these about 5 times now and they have been an absolute hit every time. I definately reccomend these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan combine butter and water and bring to a boil. Add the flour all at once and stir vigorously with a wooden spoon until dough forms.
- 2Continue to stir for about 30 seconds to a minute. Transfer into a large mixing bowl and add eggs one at a time waiting until each is well incorporated before adding the next (batter may look wet but continue mixing it normally looks like this).
- 3Transfer dough to a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip.
- 4Bring approximately 2 inches of oil to a boil.
- 5Pipe 5-6 inches of dough into the oil and let sit until golden brown on one side, turn over.
- 6Lay the fried churros onto a plate with a paper towel to cool.
- 7Make the cinnacoating:.
- 82 parts cinnamon/brown sugarand 1 part sugar.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for World Famous Churros
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.3
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.2 mg
- Sodium 161.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g