1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 36 chicken wings, tips removed
- peanut oil (for frying)
- 6 ounces chili sauce (Bennett's or other brand)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons reduced-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 3 ounces onions, finely chopped
- 6 ounces green peppers, finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- flour, seasoned to taste (for coating)
- 1Make sauce by combining all ingredients except the wings, peanut oil, and flour.
- 2Marinate the wings in the sauce for an hour or more in the fridge.
- 3Split the chicken wings into sections, and coat in seasoned flour.
- 4Fry or deep-fry in peanut oil until done.
- 5Serve with the sauce on the side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yet Another Chicken Wings Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 700.5
- Calories from Fat 425
- Total Fat 47.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 226.3 mg
- Sodium 637.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 55.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium Worcestershire sauce