1/1 Photo of Zitumbuwa (Banana Fritters)
From Africa....posted for the Zaar World Tour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash the bananas and mix well with the salt, sugar, and ufa.
- 2Heat oil in deep pan until it spatters when a drop of water is dropped it.
- 3Fry spoonfuls of this mixture in the very hot oil.
- 4Turn to cook on all sides until light golden colored.
- 5Remove with slotted spoon to paper towels to absorb oil.
- 6Serve warm with butter and or roll in sugar.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zitumbuwa (Banana Fritters)
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 0.4 g