Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great crunchy appetizers
Make and share this Zucchini Fritters recipe from Food.com.
- vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 ounce package ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Fill electric frying pan with oil to a depth of 2 inches.
- Heat to 375 degrees.
- Combine milk and egg in a bowl.
- Mix together dry ingredients and add to egg mixture; mix well.
- Fold in zucchini and pepper.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls into hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown; turn once.
- Drain completely on paper towels.
Very good recipe. I served it with a cold cucumber dip. (Sourcream and shredded Cucumber) It was great!
Very tasty! Had some zucchinis that needed to be used, saw this and gave it a go. I used bisquick instead of flour and baking powder, that worked well.
I made these the other night, followed the recipe exactly except I measured out the zucchini to the two cups, and then squeezed out a lot of the excess liquid. I also added a few drops of Tobasco to the egg mixture before I folded it in. Oh! and I didn't use as much oil as called for, just a quarter inch or so to the bottom of my big fry pan. They came out Great! Crispy, light and golden on the outside, moist and marvelous on the inside! Very easy to do besides! DH and I both loved 'em! Got twelve palm sized fritters exacty. Thanks for the recipe!!