1/2 Photos of Zucchini Fritters
Great crunchy appetizers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill electric frying pan with oil to a depth of 2 inches.
- 2Heat to 375 degrees.
- 3Combine milk and egg in a bowl.
- 4Mix together dry ingredients and add to egg mixture; mix well.
- 5Fold in zucchini and pepper.
- 6Drop batter by teaspoonfuls into hot oil.
- 7Fry until golden brown; turn once.
- 8Drain completely on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (559 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.5
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 101.5 mg
- Sodium 1511.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix